PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING NOTES CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING THE APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION
- The registration fee of Rs 1700/- is non-refundable and registration does not guarantee admission.
- The Vidyalaya is a main stream school and is able to handle the learning deficiencies only. For other kind of disabilities parents are advised to enroll their children in a special school.
- Income of parents should be sufficient to pay the school fee.
- This form should be filled only when you agree to the rules of the Vidyalaya and are satisfied with the facilities/infrastructure available in the Vidyalaya and you agree to get your children enrolled in the Vidyalaya on payment of fees as notified by the Vidyalaya from time to time.
- The parents have to make arrangement for commutation of their ward as the Vidyalaya neither provides any transport facility to students nor it recommends/suggests any particular vehicle for the transportation to & fro the Vidyalaya.
- The ‘School Fee’ is tuition fee which is charged for course of study that may be in any mode as appropriate according to time and circumstances. A certificate for payment of ‘Tuition Fee’ will be provided to parents for the amount paid towards "School Fee”.
- The Vidyalaya fee for one ensuing academic session shall be payable by the parent irrespective of admission / withdrawal of the child on any date.
- No fee other than caution money will be refunded after admission of the child in the Vidyalaya.
- Any activity beyond Vidyalaya hours and/or of outsourced nature/extra service will be charged separately and the parent will have the right to opt for such activity.
- The school fee can be to be deposited through the Vidyalaya website www.msmsvidyalaya.in. Payment of fee through cheque will be accepted ONLY at Vidyalaya. The cheque should be drawn in favour of “Maharaja Sawai Man Singh Vidyalaya”. Cash payment will not be accepted. Payment through NEFT/IMPS/UPI etc. will require confirmation through screenshot/payment details made available to the Vidyalaya to update the school records.
- Parents should declare health, physical, psychological, learning and other concerns of their child along with certificates, prescriptions, instructions, etc.
Submission of this application for registration is an express acceptance of the rules for fees / academics / attendance / examination / conduct / behaviour etc. as decided by the Vidyalaya authorities from time to time.